DIP collects data and important information for the purpose mentioned herein from the following:
1. Buyer – Direct Customers & Partners customers:
We require intended buyer to provide subscribe and register with us by providing his/her personal information that includes but not limited to name, CNIC, Mobile numbers, landline numbers, address, alternative address, email address, age, gender etc.
2. Seller/Vendor – Vendor partnering with DIP to offer their products and services on DIP provided platforms and channels:
DIP intends to gather necessary information for vendor onboarding, vendor legal entity name, doing business as, office address, Tax registration Number, Tax certificate copy, bank maintenance letter, partnership deed, Form A /B & Form 29, contact numbers, branch offices and head office address, vendor representative numbers and other necessary information that are important for entering into official partnership / alliance with the DIP for enabling its provided platform and disclosure of information in and out from DIP and vendor sides to facilitate customers.
3. Alliance Partner:
Banking and Non-Banking entities partner with DIP for their customers to avail products and services offered by DIP. Partner institute collaborate with the understanding to exchange with each other existing and new customers’ requests and information that is/are important to process their request and keep them updated about the order process and campaigns jointly executed and marketed on DIP and its Partner’s communication platforms.
DIP use your given information for the following purpose:
Generally, any user who access to our website can browse it without any restriction. However, due to platform security and safety protocols, we monitor IP address and other indicators to observe customer traffic incoming flow. DIP uses various tools at browser and mobile application level to improve its services and application responsiveness. DIP take assistance or aid of certain available tools provided by google, Facebook, twitter that help know, authenticate and understand our user pool to provide relevant information once the customer becomes DIP user by registering with the DIP. DIP collect, keep, and store as repository any customer correspondence, provided credentials and other activity of registered or unregistered customer(s) which DIP platform receives automatically and on purpose. We may keep information even in case customer discontinue or deactivate its relationship with DIP and its concerns.
Be a Buyer or Seller:
User approaches and register with us as buyer or seller/vendor, have to provide certain information and for that purpose DIP ask to provide certain personal information as covered above but not limited to what mentioned above time to time to ensure we receive correct and updated information from our customer end.
We use that information to create:
1. Profile management, Segmentation and categorization
2. Data for analytics and reporting using various third-party available tools
3. Sending marketing and campaign related SMS and emails
4. Connecting and following with social media channels
5. Get you access through your Facebook, Google and Instagram IDs/accounts
6. Monthly or weekly digital
7. With third parties, i.e. Advertising and Marketing companies, courier companies, research firms, Verification firms and associations, DIP vendors and other corporate institutions who are under agreement with the DIP to use customer data for its use for new product designing and development, product launches, customer awareness campaign, CSR,
8. Contact numbers for correspondence and resolving and complaints and disputes
9. DIP third parties who are registered DIP vendors who are basically manufacturers, distributors, resellers, retailers, suppliers, shippers to ensure you get the right and prompt services that you requested through DIP platforms.
10. Registration and transaction related passcode/pin codes/ verification numbers /security questions etc
11. Share necessary information with DIP, DIP vendors and institution for the following use
a. Contact details: so that DIP and its vendor, of which customer selected the product for purchase may contact for order confirmation, update on availability of product, confirms and validate delivery address, share progress of product shipment and availability at collection point via contact channels provided for customer convenience and prompt responsiveness at the time of request and complaints.
b. Partner Institution whom customer represents would receive buyer necessary information i.e., CNIC, Name, registered address, contact number, Credit & Debit cards information, Card expiry, CVV or initial card digits, relationship #, employee # and other unique code or transactional reference IDs or information either complete or selected as per the type of transaction performed or requested by the buyer at DIP platform, will be used for the purpose of validating and authorizing provided information to the DIP in return and to authorize the request initiated by their respective customers via DIP channels also enabled and available at DIP’s partners and vendors.
12. Any intended buyer who is not an existing DIP partner institution product user and wishes to avail the services offered on DIP platform, will allow DIP to use his/her personal data/information and necessary credentials for the purpose of initial KYC “Know Your Customer” and for the intent of getting approval of his/her request for selected product on installment. Allows DIP partner institution contact him/her on provided numbers for further case processing and to gather other necessary requirements as per selected partner institutions credit policies before awarding exposure to buy product offer on DIP on installment. Institution and DIP reserve the right of approval or refusal of customer request without giving any reason to the intended buyer and will also keep customer information as per its respective policy.
13. Your data may be used for research and surveys.
14. Your data may be provided to the government authorities or regulators upon request if that falls under the compliance and statutory of prevailing state laws.
15. DIP use your information and keep track of your activity and transaction activity on DIP platforms and may give you incentives and rewards as per its policy and criteria set out for discounts and rewards and may be offered other products and services which the company offers to its registered customer time to time.
16. DIP customer may request
17. Third Parties other that onboard by us to provide authentication and verification services.
DIP collect some information automatically:
DIP use details of customers approaching to its platforms by various medium in which we gather information of IP addresses, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location), browsing patterns and details of how you have interacted with our Platform and the goods and services available on it. In addition, we gather information about the Platform and visitors to the Platform, including browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, product viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies. Customer limitation on information Customer who are registered with the DIP has a right to know what information we keep as part of our records and repository. DIP registered user has a right to ask for deletion in case customer wishes to discontinue his/her relationship as a registered user with the DIP. DIP may not have complete control on the data disclosed with its partners and vendors and third parties which was used and communicated to process the request and activity performed on DIP platforms and for other purpose as it was meant and customer may not be able to raise dispute and hold DIP and its partners, vendors and its third parties and sister concerns responsible whatsoever for the use of their data for the purpose otherwise.
Customer information Retention Purpose:
We will retain your personal information for as long as we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so, to provide services or products to you, as required or permitted by applicable laws. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it, or if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. How long your data is kept for will also depend on how you use our website (for example if you are logged in as a member or you are visiting our website as a guest) and what the information you provide to us is used for. For example, if you are a registered member, certain data will be retained for a length of time following termination or deletion of your account, in order to comply with applicable laws or in case of disputes. In other instances, the period of retention may be determined according to your activity on the Platform or to comply with a specific arbitration period/resolve a dispute.
Security & Data Protection Measures:
We have layered our platforms with appropriate security encryptions, firewalls and security protocols at communication levels. Our system and network security layers help us ensure maximum protection from unauthorized access to our servers and database as well as platforms operate at various channels with DIP partners and vendors. Connectivity with different stakeholder including third party services providers used by DIP platforms secured by middleware which further protected by encryption assure only required information can be accessed and maintain logs of authorization for each access. Users are responsible to ensure and maintain secrecy of their respective access information including assigned IDs and Password set to access as per the role and rules to operate panels and database. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit over the internet.
Sign up to our Newsletter
We're Always Here To Help
Reach out to us through any of these support channels